대한민국 3대 기관의 공동 참여
대한민국 3대 기관이 모여서 공신력과 차별성을 갖춘 새로운 브랜드 평가모형을 통해, 국내 기업의 브랜드 프리미엄 전략을 제시하고, 브랜드 관리능력 향상에 기여하고자 합니다.
- Korean Standard – Premium Brand Index(KS-PBI) is a brand asset assessment model for companies’ competitiveness and strategic brand management co-developed by KSA(Korean standards Association) and Seoul National University(Executive Professor Jae-il Kim, department of management) in 2007.
- It is measured by 6 major elements of brand asset : brand awareness, brand image, brand benefit, brand leadership, brand loyalty and brand social responsibility.
- It is evaluated and the surveyees who live in 7 metropolitan cities in Korean in an annual survey.
- In general, Nominees for the premium brand share a market more than 70% of one category. Only the first ranking brand in each category acquires the certificate of KS-PBI.
- It shows how valuable the brand’s asset is and that the brand has been positioned as top brand compared with competitors on the same field.